All 83 art Reviews

Cripple Cannon Launch Cripple Cannon Launch

Expression

It looks like all your art has great facial expression. Makes you feel like it's actually happening :)

T.V. - Oil Painting T.V. - Oil Painting

Color

I like the color the best. The blending of shades is hypnotizing. Great work.

Zooey Zooey

Surreal but real!

It really looks like a human face. I notice that a lot of your work looks amazingly human. I hope someday I can have the same expression in my portraits. Please keep doing what you do :)

SgtPooter responds:

wow, thank you very much for that comment :)

animals animals

GREAT concept!

It's pretty well done! It's really in your face. It looks unfinished to me. But you're the artist :)

Center of Power Center of Power

Well done

Good balance of colors and shapes in this! I can see the egyptian qualities of it but it's not immediately apparent... I can also see faces in it... it takes on different moods each time you look at it. Nice contrasting colors. Keep it up!

FAT BUNNY FAT BUNNY

It made me lol, for real

great concept. I love the fat bunny. Easter-like color work:P

Abbadon Abbadon

I think I like it!

...This dude is hilarious. He's a little fucker, haha. Good character design. Pretty punk rock.

Lanora P13 Lanora P13

Anatomically, aesthetically correct

When I saw her she seemed like a human, not a drawing, and that's why this deserves 10/10 sucka. Hair, posture, coloring, shading, background, the gun and the knife. Everything is absolutely great.

I hope I can progress to this kind of expertise in digital art someday.

S-E S-E

Do this picture justice and

repost it as one image... people can't view your art like this!

I LOVE THE CONCEPT

but it's sideways, the contrast needs adjusting, and it's been submitted in four parts.

Megafco responds:

tnx

Giraffe Giraffe

Oh!

He's beautiful! Unreal! What medium?

Nice nose wrinkle detail!

J-qb responds: